For some reason people find it really funny when someone else sticks their face through a picture. For the origins of the phenomenon, find out more about the history of the photo cutout board. But it doesn’t really matter why it works – it just does. Photo boards add guaranteed fun to all types of events. But which sorts of events are most popular? Here are the main types of event where our photo cutout boards are used:
- Marketing events / product promotions. A face-in-hole board truly gives a product or service a face, and the interactive nature of the boards mean people play around with them and literally ‘get into’ the brand (which is splashed all over the board). Companies who have used our boards to great effect at marketing and promotional events include Tilda Rice and Autoglass. Here are those two examples:
- Weddings. Maybe it’s the traditional, saucy nature of photo cutout boards that fits in so well at weddings. Of course the happy couple will pose with their faces in through the holes, but everybody else, young and old, can have a go too. As the wedding party snaps away with their cameras and phones, the board provides a focus and is sure to create wonderful photo memories. See our wedding range here.
- Seasonal events. Christmas, Easter and Halloween are prime time for parties and events, and we have boards for all three. Customers can hire from our seasonal ranges or have us make a custom board specially for them. Add some interactive Santa, bunny or vampire fun to your seasonal event!
- Charity fundraising events. We have made custom boards for many charities, who find that they create a healthy buzz at their fundraising events. The board represents the charity and carries the name, web address and social media hashtags if desired, so that when people share their photos of each other grinning or grimacing through the face holes, the charity name, website and social sharing info are plain to see. And people donate more when they are laughing! Here’s a recent one:
- Any other type of event! Birthday parties, book launches, store openings, sports matches – a photo cutout board will brighten any event and help to make it memorable.
Call Shelley today to talk about a photo cutout board to make your event special!
0845 057 0321
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org